Do any of these statements reflect what’s happening to you?
- My life is a cycle of ups and downs.
- Strange ‘coincidences’ happen in my life and family.
- People tell me I have every reason to be happy, but I feel really low and empty.
- I used to be a very strong, confident person but now I don’t even know myself.
- I feel that I attract a lot of envy and jealousy.
- Whenever something good happens to me, I know something bad is around the corner.
- I feel a very negative energy in certain places or around certain people.
- Other: _____________________________
Bishop Bira from California.
in his family. He became an alcoholic when he was 14, depressed,
had anger issues for over two decades, divorced twice, and had
bipolar disorder. In searching for solutions, he found out he was a
victim of a generational curse. He joined the Curse Removal Event
and today he’s free from all that was in his life and is happily married.
– Alan Clayton
The curse began for Elizabeth when a friend took her mother and
father to a witchdoctor. As she was growing up, her life was a total
failure. She was not able to succeed in anything. In addition to that,
her marriage ended up in divorce and she lost two of her children in
miscarriages. She joined the Curse Removal Event and the curse
that was in her life for over 30 years was broken. Today, her life is the
opposite of what it used to be.
Curse Removal Event – Friday, March 1st at 8pm
7075 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074